Subject to these Terms, BlogZED hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the Site. You can simply visit and use the Site and you do not need to register with BlogZED to do so. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use the Site or Service, you agree to such modifications.
Intellectual Property, Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and Takedown Notice.
- Intellectual Property Ownership and Use. You acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Site shall remain at all times vested in us. You may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Site or its materials in any manner. In cases where we use material or content under authority from a third party, such rights remain vested in the owner of such material or content. All Site Content and all materials contained within the Site are owned by BlogZED or used by BlogZED under authorization and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
- DMCA. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site or through BlogZED’s Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with all the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or in our Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- If you believe any of your other intellectual property rights, have been violated, please follow the same information and a takedown request sent to: email@example.com.
Content rights & responsibilities
You own the rights to the content you create and post on BlogZed. By posting content to BlogZed, you give us a nonexclusive license to publish it on BlogZed Services, including anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it). In consideration for BlogZed granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that BlogZed may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your content to promote BlogZed, including its products and content. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
You’re responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
You’re welcome to post content on BlogZed that you’ve published elsewhere, as long as you have the rights you need to do so. By posting content to BlogZed, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made.
By posting content you didn’t create to BlogZed, you are representing that you have the right to do so. For example, you are posting a work that’s in the public domain, used under license (including a free license, such as Creative Commons), or fair use.
We can remove any content you post for any reason.
You can delete any of your posts, or your account, anytime. Processing the deletion may take a little time, but we’ll do it as quickly as possible. We may keep backup copies of your deleted post or account on our servers for up to 14 days after you delete it.
Our content and services
We reserve all rights in BlogZed’s look and feel. Some parts of BlogZed are licensed under third-party open-source licenses. We also make some of our own code available under open source licenses. As for other parts of BlogZed, you may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from BlogZed unless otherwise permitted by law.
You may not do, or try to do, the following: (1) access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technical providers; (2) access or search the Services by any means other than the currently available, published interfaces (e.g., APIs) that we provide; (3) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or (4) interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content or accounts in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
Crawling the Services is allowed if done in accordance with the provisions of our robots.txt file, but scraping the Services is prohibited.
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
BlogZed is only for people 13 years old and over. By using BlogZed, you affirm that you are over 13. If we learn someone under 13 is using BlogZed, we’ll terminate their account.
If you find a security vulnerability on BlogZed, tell us. We have a bug bounty disclosure program.
Incorporated rules and policies
To enable a functioning community, we have Rules. To ensure usernames are distributed and used fairly, we have a Username Policy. Under our DMCA Policy, we’ll remove material after receiving a valid takedown notice.
By using BlogZed, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, we may remove content, or suspend or delete your account.
Disclaimer of warranty. BlogZed provides the Services to you as is. You use them at your own risk and discretion. That means they don’t come with any warranty. None expressed, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability. BlogZed won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. This includes if the Services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
No waiver. If BlogZed doesn’t exercise a particular right under these Terms, that doesn’t waive it.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by Punjab law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in Amritsar, Punjab.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between BlogZed and you concerning the Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.